Our Firm History
1355 East Bradford Parkway, Suite A
Springfield, Missouri 65804
P.O. Box 4043
Springfield, Missouri 65808
The firm has its roots with two separate partnerships, one being Stone and Reid, and the other being Stewart and Turner. In 1953 A.P. Stone was appointed to the Missouri Court of Appeals, Southern Division, and Kenneth Reid joined the Stewart and Turner partnership. The firm then became known as Stewart, Reid, and Turner. Subsequently, Ronald Stewart withdrew from the firm, and the name was changed to Turner, Reid, and Duncan. In 1981 the name changed to Turner, Reid, Duncan & Loomer. The firm attained its final and present namesake in 1983, known as Turner, Reid, Duncan, Loomer & Patton, P.C. For many years, the firm has simply been known by the moniker “Turner Reid.”
While originally a general practice law firm, over the years the firm has developed a more focused practice specializing in products liability defense, medical malpractice defense and general insurance and personal injury defense.
The firm has an active trial and appellate practice representing national corporations, national and regional insurance companies, as well as hospitals and physicians throughout Missouri. The firm is listed in the bar register of preeminent lawyers under civil practice and has a AV rating in the Martindale Hubbell legal directory.